What colour would you wear with damier azur?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi evryone,
    I've just recently joined this forum, and this forum is so greattt. Evryone sounds fun.. :wlae:

I just bought a damier azur in speedy 30, and i'm having second thought about it. I don't know what colour of clothes would i wear with the bag :confused1:. At first i thought yellow and creamy colour would be nice, but now i think i would look too pale overall.

How about you all? What colour of clothes would you wear with a damier azur bag?

2. jeans and a crisp white shirt!

3. I think anything you like, who says there has to be certain colors or styles to go with it. I mean if people can wear anything with their new Mirior bags this one is more classic and I would wear it with all my regular clothing.
    Enjoy.

4. i agree with gillianna on this one..:yes:

5. I think anything as well. If you compliment your bag it may feel too matchy-matchy and the contrast instead would showcase your new purchase :biggrin:

6. almost any color goes well with azur...:rolleyes:

7. That's what I do! :yahoo: But since its cold here.. I throw over a black hoodie.
    I agree it almost goes with anything.

8. I think camel looks great with the azur. But so do a lot of other colors. Hold it up to the clothes in your wardrobe and you can see that it will look good with a variety of colors. Congrats on getting your azur!

9. Congratz on the Azur speedy 30! You will love it very much, i love mine before i get to see it in RL! Hum...i pair mine w/mostly casual style, only avoid green top, but that's just me. It's really a matter of how YOU feel about it. If you worry the Azur color don't match your outfit, why not throw on some charms/cles on the Speedy? I use red epi cles to add that 'pop' of color, if i have my red accessories on, inclusion charms, scarfs will do the tirck, Juicy have some amazing selection of charms to personalize the Speedy too!

10. I think only green and red won't look good with Azur, other colors are no problem w/Azur. (I guess and I want a Azur speedy 30 so bad, luck you^^)

11. I think earth tones would work well with this collection: camels, khaki, cream, navy, white, and even black. Enjoy your new bag!

12. Yes I agree, I haven't carry mine yet..

13. i would even wear with my PJ's!!!

14. Me too!!:yes: