What colour will you be using this Spring/Summer?!

chantal

♥
Jan 15, 2006
Hello!

I want to get a new purse for spring/summer. I am looking for something in the Medium/Large size. I have no idea what colour though, I would love something versatile!

-Reissue in Grey
-Red Lambskin (I have the Cruise red....)
-New purple
-New blue
-Navy...? (Too similar to black!)

Any other suggestions? I would love in and look at all of these and try them but before I do. What is your favourite? I don't think I will be able to find them all at the same boutique or even one near me so I might need to order by mail!

I have seen the navy and red lambskin in person. I think the red lambskin might be too orange and the navy too dark?

Hm....:confused1:

I have lots of turquoise/green/blue summer clothes, so I got this bag, which is absolutely perfect for me:

a metallic turquoise medium reissue

attachment.php

attachment.php

I saw the grey reissue too and it was also fab! :drool:

Let us know what you decide! :yes:

Attachments

• turqflap.jpg
    turqflap.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 491
  • turqflapdaylight.jpg
    turqflapdaylight.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 501
reissuie in a metallic colour,silver,,gold, the new blue lambskin is lovely, if i could,id choose a silver med flap ghw,i didnt like it at first,but now i cant stop looking at it,love the chain around bag,and the white maxi for summer,but if just one,the silver med flap,the gray jumbo is nice too

Attachments

• wht_maxi.jpg
    wht_maxi.jpg
    173 KB · Views: 67
  • Jumbo Timeless Classic Navy Lamb  $2875.jpg
    Jumbo Timeless Classic Navy Lamb $2875.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 225 2.55 Gold $2695.jpg
    225 2.55 Gold $2695.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 63
  • Accordion Flap Black Caviar $2575.jpg
    Accordion Flap Black Caviar $2575.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 50
  • Med Timeless Classic Silver $2695.jpg
    Med Timeless Classic Silver $2695.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 95
big_gental_cat I forgot to include the fucshia on my list thank you, it looks like a raher nice colour in photos!

kuromi Thank you! I like the grey I just wish I could see it in person!

fufu I like your thinking! I am leaning towards the red lambskin or the grey reissue. Looking again at the purple it's a little dark and not the right colour for me.

IFFAH It is a lovely bag!

Elsie87 The turquoise is stunning, I saw it in person and wanted to by it right then and there! Your going to look fabulous carrying it! It's no the right colour for my wardrobe/me though. :sad:

MIffy27 Thank you for voicing your opinion. ;)

purseinsanity I think the navy has a move purple tone to it! The new blue looks like this:
3281285434_ecd309920b_o.jpg

kirkcaldy
Thank you for adding all those photos! I hadn't see the maxi in white yet and although I don't love white bags I LOVE the white maxi!

I live in a country where it is summer all year round :smile: ... so I wear plenty of pastel summer dresses ... I do carry my melrose silver canvas flap a lot. If I have the new beige flap with ghw (my HG!), I believe I will carry that a lot too.

Having said that I do carry my black caviar flap the most during the evenings when I don more seductive colours like red or black :smile: