What colour to wear with royal blue?

1. Hey fashionistas :smile: What colour cover up would go with a royal blue t?

x

2. Explain better please.

3. I have a royal blue tshirt that I will be wearing with indigo (dark blue) coloured jeans and blue patent wedges. I would like to wear a cardigan and just wondered what colour would go ok with the blue tshirt? I guess its an elctric blue actually rather than royal blue...

4. White, red, pink, orange, gray....If you pick red/orange/pink make sure to match your accessories to tie it into the look.

Hope this helps!

Lexy

5. oh also metallics are great as a psuedo-neutral as well!

6. Yellow goes great with blue.

7. Thanks pro princess :smile:

I was going to carry a white leather handbag but then it started to look all a bit sailor-y!! So thought a black canvas tote may tone it all down a bit - what do you think?

8. I think a pale pink cardie would look fine with the white bag and take away the sailor element to the look. Black and blue looks great and again, I think you could still do the white bag. I have the Colette special issue Hermes scarf that has all of these elements, gold, white, royal blue, navy blue/black and it looks super on a black jacket.

Whatever color you do, you can add a scarf with colors to lighten the overall look.

9. a lovely mustard, or a light yellow, white /creme

10. white mini skirt or pants or shorts.

11. What about fuschia ...???

12. I think thy would work with electric royal blue and would look good. Color blocking is really on trend nowadays too:smile:

13. With a cobalt or electric blue, a lime-y yellowish green would be contemporary.

14. I would go neutral -- grey, black, silver, I think off white/cream would work well too