What colour to get in the Sukey?

May 27, 2008
I'm getting the medium but today when I called my boutique they only have the light brown leather trim. The SA said I could wait and see if I might be able to get the white when it comes in (depending on how many come in and the number of people before me on the waitlist). But they don't have any of the metallic blue on order even :sad:.

So what should I do... wait for the white or get the light brown? I really love the white and blue but I'm not sure about the brown but I haven't really even seen any pics on here of it.

What does everyone think of the brown?

flipchickmc

Never Gucci-fied!
O.G.
Jun 8, 2007
Seattle, WA
I like the brown! My sukey boston has the brown trim. But I would hold out and get what you love. If your heart is set on the white - wait for it!

camommyof3

O.G.
Jan 26, 2007
Is the off-white different from the white?

The Vegas Guccis had the off-white medium Sukeys in stock last week. Maybe you have one charge sent to you? Or buy it from gucci.com?

The brown trim on the canvas is pretty...it's like a caramel-y color, imo. I have the chocolate leather Guccissima color and I really love it. It's a nice year round shade that goes with everything.

papertiger

MOD
Authenticator
O.G.
May 23, 2009
G-orgeous H-eaven
I like all the colours and probably coundn't choose but I agree, don't settle for second choice unless it's the last option available.