What colour shoes to go with this dress?

1. Megs and I welcomed our baby boy earlier this month and wanted to share the news with the TPF community. Come say hello to Baby Vaughn!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. I'll be attending a wedding in a few weeks. I've decided to wear this dress:
    http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13320265&cp=2769162.4370075&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt&parentPage=family

I need help with finding the perfect pair of heels that will go well with this dress. I'm thinking a nude colour, but I find that a bit too monochromatic. I'm thinking a pair of black simple pumps, but I don't think they will work well together since I'll be wearing a white bag that day. I've been browsing the louboutin site for the past half hr and still have no luck! :crybaby:

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thanks!

2. I would wear something that's not nude...

Gold, red, black are what comes to mind first...

Good luck!

3. I think a nude pair will go well with the dress. Personally, I wouldn't want to draw attention away from such a beautiful dress, so that's why I pick nude :P

4. I would go with a simple pair of sexy CLs in either a darker brown or neutral color, a copper, or gold.

5. Nude or Gold I'd say.

6. Keep it tonal and go with nude or gold

7. I would personally go with a Darker brown, bronze or nude.

8. I second this!
    I think it would be much more interesting to wear shoes in colour rather than nude....I even think dark turquoise/petrol colour would look great.

9. I would go for a gorgeous contrasting color like red, a warmer pink tone, etc. If you must do a neutral shoe, maybe something with interest like a metallic gold or champagne to keep it from looking too monochromatic! :smile:

10. I would go with a bronze pair...

11. I would do something with some color or metallic.. gold/bronze, pewter (depending on accessories) raspberry, wine (my current fav color this season), purple/eggplant..

12. Gold or a BRIGHT BOLD colour.

13. I agree!

14. a metallic or something bold, if you do too nude, you`re going to be completely washed out.

15. Gold- def