What colour shoes to go with this dress?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I'll be attending a wedding in a few weeks. I've decided to wear this dress:
    http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=13320265&cp=2769162.4370075&clickid=cat_leftnav_txt&parentPage=family

I need help with finding the perfect pair of heels that will go well with this dress. I'm thinking a nude colour, but I find that a bit too monochromatic. I'm thinking a pair of black simple pumps, but I don't think they will work well together since I'll be wearing a white bag that day. I've been browsing the louboutin site for the past half hr and still have no luck! :crybaby:

Hope to hear from you guys soon!

Thanks!

2. I would wear something that's not nude...

Gold, red, black are what comes to mind first...

Good luck!

3. I think a nude pair will go well with the dress. Personally, I wouldn't want to draw attention away from such a beautiful dress, so that's why I pick nude :P

4. I would go with a simple pair of sexy CLs in either a darker brown or neutral color, a copper, or gold.

5. Nude or Gold I'd say.

6. Keep it tonal and go with nude or gold

7. I would personally go with a Darker brown, bronze or nude.

8. I second this!
    I think it would be much more interesting to wear shoes in colour rather than nude....I even think dark turquoise/petrol colour would look great.

9. I would go for a gorgeous contrasting color like red, a warmer pink tone, etc. If you must do a neutral shoe, maybe something with interest like a metallic gold or champagne to keep it from looking too monochromatic! :smile:

10. I would go with a bronze pair...

11. I would do something with some color or metallic.. gold/bronze, pewter (depending on accessories) raspberry, wine (my current fav color this season), purple/eggplant..

12. Gold or a BRIGHT BOLD colour.

13. I agree!

14. a metallic or something bold, if you do too nude, you`re going to be completely washed out.

15. Gold- def