What colour of UGGS?

Jul 12, 2008
UK
What colour of UGG's do you guys prefer and what would you recommend to someone who is about to buy there first pair?

HauteMama

O.G.
Sep 22, 2006
It really depends on what you intend to wear them with. I prefer chestnut because the lighter sand color gets dirty too easily. I also like the contrasting lighter shearling inside the chestnut color (sand matches the fur and the black is dyed black). Black is versatile, but they will stain your feet and/or socks, which can be a PITA.

pinkgoldfish

Nov 6, 2006
Europe
I suggest black. I have size 39 and uggs aren't the most elegant looking shoes so I get them in black to make them look smaller... :sweatdrop:

Apr 26, 2006
chestnut or black (I have tall black and short chestnuts... I also have a pair of mini blacks)

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
I love the sand color personally, but they do get dirty very easily. I have black as well, but they do stain your feet which sucks. I LOVE the chocolate brown color but my pair ripped and I had to take them back (and by then they were on backorder for 6 months). I just can't win!! My favorite is sand though, even with the staining.

meggyg8r

killing them softly
O.G.
Feb 27, 2008
Florida
^^ I agree.. I have a pair of boots that look a lot like Uggs that I got probably 5-6 years ago that are the same chestnut that Uggs does. I think the sand and black are very Ugg-ish and the most unique. The chocolate is great too.

shop2drop1

On a ball field
Sep 1, 2007
Land of OZ
Even though the sand does get dirty, I use the ugg sheepskin conditioner/cleaner on mine & then they look as good as new. They are 4 years old.....still in great shape.

Feb 21, 2006
UK
I'd get whichever colour goes with your wardrobe the most!! The new grey is CUTE!

If you wear more browns/cream/neutrals then get chestnut/sand/chocolate. If you wear black/white/grey then get black/grey.

funandsun

O.G.
Jan 15, 2008
SoCal
I have black (2 pair), red, chestnut, and chestnut sundance (and pink scuffs). I find that I wear the black most often. For a first pair I would definitely say black or chestnut.

Jul 12, 2008
UK
Thanks all for the advice. I'm looking to get a pair of tall classics and shall take on board all comments. I'm also thinking of getting grey cardy's, I fell in love with them.

Thanks again. :biggrin:

Krazzy

if i was a rich girl
Aug 7, 2008
From US to Liverpool
I just ordered a pair of tall classics in sand the other day! you'll love them! i was going to get chestnut but it looked kind of funny to me with some outfits so i picked sand