What colour lindsey?

crushgoil

Jun 11, 2011
I am getting a Lindsey for sure - but there are too many pretty choices! I like the mahogany and black leather because they have the hidden front pouch, but the gathered ones and the croc are to die for! My current loves are: grey croc, teal croc, grey gathered, black or mahogany. Any opinions? I wear mostly jewel tones... And black. My main winter coat is dark purple. The other bags I use are a denim expandable embossed croc Kristen hobo, a silver Alexandra tote, and a purple patent croc purse I bought in Florence.

I think based on the bags that you have and the colors that you like to wear, I would vote for a grey gathered Lindsey. I think that the grey will look really good against jewel tones and black.

GREY GATHERED or Cappucinno gathered. I have both. I think both will be with me for life. The grey is so obviously universal and so pretty. The other one is actually camel, which is more universal. Can't say enough good about these two. I have probably 75 (easily) bags and these two are absolute standouts!

think this: camel.

goes with: black, grey, brown, red, purple............it depends on your hardware choice. For me, I choose hardware and jewelry together. I am NOT matchy matchy but I wont' wear the grey/silver bag with a bunch of gold jewelry.......

cosmogrrl said:
think this: camel.

goes with: black, grey, brown, red, purple............it depends on your hardware choice. For me, I choose hardware and jewelry together. I am NOT matchy matchy but I wont' wear the grey/silver bag with a bunch of gold jewelry.......

I did not see that they have a camel. Do you mean cappuccino or safflower ?

Get the black gathered or the graphite gathered. Both are classic colors that will go with just about anything. I have the black gathered....she's a real beaut!

My choice would be black first (because you said you like the pouch) and then the Grey Gathered. That one is gorgeous! Especially against that purple coat. . .

I just ordered the teal croc so that is my favorite. You already have croc so maybe you don't want another, or maybe you like it so much that you would be happiest with it. The black or the black gathered would look striking against the jewel tones, and would be the most practical. The mahogany might be nicer in a way because I think leather looks so much richer in brown tones. I find that I carry the bags that I love a lot more than the bags that I bought because they go with everything. So the question is - do you go with practical or the one that makes you smile?

Thanks for all the help ladies!! Originally I was leaning toward the grey croc, but now I think I might get the grey gathered! I think the teal is probably too similar to my denim one though I love it.

That's tough because I think all the Lindsey's look great. I love the teal croc, but that color may get old after a while. If you want something timeless I would go with the gray gathered. It's beautiful! The pocket on the front of the leather ones is really nice, but I don't have one on my chevron Lindsey and I don't miss it.

I agree with the gray gathered consensus. I just bought the graphite gathered sophia, and I can attest that the color is a rich, classic grey that will add a touch of elegance to anything you wear it with!