What colour is this?

1. Ladies, I need your help in identifying the colour of this Mini Classique on Cricket Liverpool. Is it the 04 F/W Anis or Khaki?

I just bought the 04 F/W Marigold Yellow Mini Classique from them. I originally thought it was 03 Mustard, but the tags said 2004 3, so it must be the Marigold.

2. Looks like Anis to me - the Khaki was much greener than that.

3. I agree - Anis. This place has a few rare leftovers from previous seasons, it seems! Also, the minis don't come up if you do a search for "Balenciaga" ... no wonder they're still there! Do a search for "mini" and you'll find them ... and also Magenta and Sky Blue shoulder bags (on page 2 of search results).

4. Thanks english_girl and fiatflux! I also think it looks more like Anis than Khaki. Am still vacillating whether or not to get it. They charge a lot in postage, though. I paid 65 pounds but the postmark said postage only cost 11.95 pounds!!!

I love the Mini style... just wish I could get my hands on a new-ish mini Twiggy in Teal.

5. I can't see the pic in the site but..65 pounds for shipping a bag???:rant:

6. miss-lilly, what can I say? I fell in love with the yellow mini classique. I thought they would be doing DHL or FedEx or something, but they just sent through normal Royal Mail!

7. Roxane, I just Private Messaged you...

8. wow...for that price wouldn't you be better off picking it up? ;)

9. fiatflux... eh, no... cheapest airticket to the UK would be something like 600 pounds. But I am going to London in Sept, which is why I am considering whether or not to get it sent there for a lot less in postage. But I think the Anis might be too similar to the Marigold for me to get both in the same style.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice