What colour is this to you?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Pics taken with natural light and one with flash.

Attached Files:

2. sandstone?

3. sandstone:smile:

4. I'd guess sandstone too.

5. Sandstone

6. Sandstone! And the leather is TDF!!!

7. I'm so hoping it's Sandstone, 'cause that is what I'm waiting for - it's absolutely fabamundo!!!!! I presume that the pic that shows it lighter is the one with the flash?

8. Thank you for all your feedback!:P

9. The one on your left hand side is with natural light. Hope you get yours very soon!

10. PRETTY, that's what I'd call it! :tup:

11. So, My Peko, tell us more - is this YOUR baby, or are you considering getting it, or ?????

12. Thanks for all the compliments.

Yes, I got it last night but the seller has no idea of what the official colour is called. This is why I need your guys' help.

13. My PEKO,Here is my sandstoe city,So you can see the colour.But the leather on my is horrible:sad:,It's thin,veiny and plasticy.I sent it back already:crybaby:.Hope you will like yours:smile:

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]
    Gosh, I think yours is beautiful!

15. allyboobop I agree with you. That one looks quite nice actually leather wise.