What colour is this Celine?

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
I recently bought a mini luggage from a reputable consignment store, and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the colour of the bag, I've attached a photo. I've looked around a lot online and can't seem to find the colour. Thank you!

(Also, I apologise if I should have posted this in another forum)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: Miss World

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
I recently bought a mini luggage from a reputable consignment store, and I was wondering if anyone knows the name of the colour of the bag, I've attached a photo. I've looked around a lot online and can't seem to find the colour. Thank you!

(Also, I apologise if I should have posted this in another forum)
Congratulations on your Celine Mini Luggage bag. I love the smooth leather. The caramel color is absolutely beautiful and very hard to come by these days. Such a classic!

jasmynh1

Feb 18, 2016
United Kingdom
Congratulations on your Celine Mini Luggage bag. I love the smooth leather. The caramel color is absolutely beautiful and very hard to come by these days. Such a classic!
Thank you! It's arriving today so I may post a reveal when I get it. I decided against black because I loved the caramel colour so much. So excited!

Reactions: Miss World

Miss World

O.G.
Nov 6, 2006
Norge
Thank you! It's arriving today so I may post a reveal when I get it. I decided against black because I loved the caramel colour so much. So excited!
Good choice! Celine makes amazing classic colors that are unique yet wearable. Can't wait to see your reveal.