What Colour Am I ?

Something I've been thinking about -

Should people with yellow based (olive) skin tones opt for craie/blanc,
and people with pink based skin tones opt for sable? Will a sable make an olive skinned person look washed out?

Perhaps this is a little over-the-top....

Something I've been thinking about -

Should people with yellow based (olive) skin tones opt for craie/blanc,
and people with pink based skin tones opt for sable? Will a sable make an olive skinned person look washed out?

Perhaps this is a little over-the-top....
I don't think this is an over the top observation at all! The colors do work differently on different skin tones. And even though you don't parade about with a purse plastered next to your face there still can be an overall color aura sort of transmitted. Olive skinned people cannot wear blue/pink undertone clothing well so that the warmer colors they naturally gravitate towards would clash with a sable colorway. I've noticed this phenomenon when trying on purses. What to do when you don't have the opportunity to view a potential purchase IRL? I say you really can't take the chance if it is non-returnable. LOL - I did try holding the laptop up to the mirror with an enlarged photo - LOLOL!!! But the computer screen calibration of the colors could be all off as well!!

Now that I am on a quest for a rouge Paddy of some sort - would rouge owners consider it to be a warm red or a blue red???

LOL

Thanks for justifying my quandary!

As I'm in AU I cant really run around holding chloe's up against myself (there arent any for sale anywhere near me, seriously..), so I will see if I can find some photos with people carrying them.

I shall continue my quest now...

bella Not over the top at all. It's an interesting point. I'm exactly the opposite -- have tons of pink in my complexion. Never really thought of colour clashes with handbags. Usually try to stick to neutrals and your basic black.