What colors to you wear w/ your dark green CLs?

fashion16

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
I bought a pair of forest green shoes and I am struggling with what colors to pair it with. I know lots of ladies here have dark green suede, lizard and other CLs. What colors do you pair w/ your dark green CLs? Any outfit pics? TIA!

I've worn my dark green suede Declics with any jewel tones, like legaldiva stated. I've worn a burnt dark orange dress and I've also paired them with a dark black dress with sheer black stockings...

Anyone else w/ color pairings for dark green CLs? Do you ever match them w/ separates in different colors (like I think a deep purple would go very well but b/c I don't have a deep purple dress, what about that color or another jewel tone on top w/ a black skirt)?

i think green isnt to difficult.i mean you could have black jeans and some sort of colourful top like orange . yellow etc etc for casual look ,I like to match it more with bright fun colours .You could even wear it with black shirt&top + gold accesories i suppose

I'd have to see the exact shade of green to say for sure, but what the ladies have been saying is right on. Green can look great with jewel tones and earthy tones. I personally love the idea of green and purple together, but don't know how close I'd want them together. i.e., maybe an above the knee skirt or dress, but nothing that comes that close to the shoe, KWIM?