what colors exist for caviar flap?

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. Hi all, can you post pics of the different color of caviar flap? especially brown.
    I went to Saks and Neimans, and saw two different colors, but the SA at each store calls it brown?
    i am a little confused.

2. I don't have pics, however there's a dark brown caviar that TPF member shoog posted, also the other colors in existence are: black, beige, white and pink (I think). HTH

3. well, the color taht i am thinking of is like a combo of brown and grey. almost like taupe....
    i dont know if that makes sense.
    anybody knows the official name of this color?

4. i saw a navy one with silver hardware yesterday at NM. it was totally beautiful. the also had a brown with silver hardware but it was the lambskin.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice