What colors does the classic flap *currently* come in?

I'm thinking that there are still some blue-gray ones floating around. I'm not sure what the official color is. But I thought it looked like a muted teal. And I think a PFer here just recently got a gorgeous gorgeous pink! It just takes some searching. Maybe a very helpful SA can do a system search for you?

I think that blue gray one is called blue fonce... I think I saw some at the SHM Chanel boutique, try there, or the Neimans at the SHM, I remember seeing an e/w and possibly a medium classic flap. Edna - if you're referring to me (the '05 pink), I got extremely lucky, but I have searched for some bags and also gotten lucky that way! :smile: Good luck LaffyTaffy, I hope you find what you want! I currently am looking for a brown jumbo caviar, which apparently no one has either haha... gotta find it!

-Minal

^^I saw these colors today at the boutique. The navy reminds me of a the shade of denim jeans ... I'm sure this color navy will look great dressed up or down! The red looks nice too, not to dark and not to bright.