What colors does Box Calf come in ?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. OOOOOOOhhhhh, can you share a pic on that one?

What do you think of orange box now that you own it?

2. sure! -- but it will take me a few hours to get to it as i'm being bogged down by the office on the last business day before x-mas . . . .

3. No hurry DQ...no hurry at all! Whenever...

4. KB, it is a very vibrant orange.

DQ, orange box may be making a come back if people are spotting it in stores right now.

5. DQ.. wow i cant wait to see a pic of that bag!!

6. Has anyone else been spotting orange box around?

7. ...Ahem ladies.....what about this list of colors ?!? HG, since it's all your fault, fire away....;)

8. I know, I'm such an instigator. Let me think......vert fonce, potiron, vert olive, cyclamen, raisin, chocolate, black, rouge H. That's what I've seen lately.

9. HG -- i found the date stamp (right where you'd expect it to be . . . you need glasses, girl!) it's an F (or maybe an E).

10. a friend has a bone-colored (am not sure exactly what correct H color it is) kelly box. it is sort of nude color.......off white.........beige-y but lighter......you get the picture

and the picture in my signature has another friend carrying a graphite box kelly 28 (far right).

11. Around the edge? Dang! I just got a new prescription. It makes sense, that datestamp. That's the last time they did orange box in large quantities.

12. ^^ yep, on the inside box edge, next to a corner.

13. here ya go, KB, with some comparison pix -- sorry, but i'm still developing my photo skills. :shame:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

14. ^^ :nuts: gorgeous

15. All right, KB, bad news! That was orange chamonix in the store.