What colors does Box Calf come in ?

duna

O.G.
Feb 9, 2006
Thanks to HG, who exasperated my lust for Box Calf this morning:rolleyes: , could we have a list of all the colors that are currently produced in Box...TIA:smile:

pinkish_love

Birkins Hunter
Jun 29, 2006
^^ LOL duna.. why am i not surprised to see this thread.. this is all HG's doing.. making us drool over box!!

archangel

Aug 23, 2006

I have - Thalassa blue, chocolate and cyclamen(piping also in box)....

Seen - Rouge H, Orange, Black

Opps: You mentioned currently in production... so thalassa blue is out

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I am on this one already...the four that are most active are black, chocolate, raisin, and rouge H. These should be avaiable for SO come February.

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I WANT TO SEE orange in real life...that would make me smile. Not sure if I would buy, but I want to see. Anyone have anything in box orange?

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
I saw an orange 25cm box kelly at Hermes hongkong early this year. The shop was closed. When I went back next day, it was gone. It was scrumptious. I wish I had bought it and I would be able to show you now

Kellybag

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
I know and that one is killing me!!!^^

I wanted to hear from someone who has seen orange box in real life.

Can you tell me how the color shows? Can you compare it to something?

archangel

Aug 23, 2006
HG, the 25 cm kelly was a like a ripe glistening orange... I don't think i could have mistaken it for swift coz there was that characteristic sheen that swift doesnt have...

isus

tommye48
Sep 1, 2006
archangel, I love your picture....and never tire of seeing those beautiful Kellys.

I've seen Raisin box and Thalassa......

I *hear* that these colors are discontinued but am wondering if you could SO? They are soooo beautiful in box.