What colored Mascara's do you like?

a_Jarai

May 24, 2011
I have two colored mascaras and I love them dearly. I have the Sephora purple, which I love it is subtle and gives a pop of color when light shines on my eyea, and I have the Tokidoki Baby Rocker. I like that one also it is a blue color. I have no problems with either of them, but I want more colors and I just wanted to hear your reviews and what you like to use.

Make-Up. Nails. Fashion. Beauty.
Follow me on Twitter: @alanijarai

AVJ2011 said:
I only have black and one brown. I really want to try colored ones but im scared

Don't be scared. Just find a cheap one and try them. Wear it around the house on the weekend you may like it! And they are fun. You could also start with navy or blue and gradually work to a purple color.

Make-Up. Nails. Fashion. Beauty.
Follow me on Twitter: @alanijarai

I have Sephora's Extreme Effect in purple and I LOVE it. It is a nice, rich plum.

I also like a tiny flick of Kat Von D's mascara in techno over a black mascara. Techno is a very vivid cobalt blue. It's a little too 1980s for me on its own (already been there done that, ha). Just a teeny pop of color as a top coat - very nice!

XXXOO PG

I'm also curious about colored mascaras. Anyone use one of the YSL violet mascaras?

I have not tried YSL's mascaras in any color but I have tried the purple in Chanel Inimitable and it's gorgeous even if I don't see it much on my brunette lashes! I also like D&G's Dahlia which is like an eggplant but it doesn't show up.

I am a a fan of blue mascara but I find many of them to be too vivid - such as Dior's. I like Givenchy's water turquoise blue but I think it was LE.

The one blue that I absolutely loved was one that LORAC put out a few years ago. Unfortunately, the formula was quite bad - it ended up on my face within an hour!