What color??

Sep 8, 2010
If I decide to venture over to the dark side and either purchase/exchange for a Bleecker Daily Bag, what color do you think would be year round and coordinate with navy accessories? I also have the Bleecker dot cosmetic in the blue dots???? Looking to make a lovely ensemble....

If I decide to venture over to the dark side and either purchase/exchange for a Bleecker Daily Bag, what color do you think would be year round and coordinate with navy accessories? I also have the Bleecker dot cosmetic in the blue dots???? Looking to make a lovely ensemble....
Probably silt but my sea mist looks beautiful with navy too.

I have on a white and navy striped top as I type, and JUST got my silt daily bag in the mail. It looks great with navy. I picked silt because of its versatility to go with just about every single color. I am really happy with the choice.

Yes..anything goes..I luv a bright pop of color in winter! I wore my bright coral New Willis bag this winter and got lots of compliments! Luv the Ruby! I like Silt too, but a little dark for me for summer, unless you are wearing it with bright colored clothes.JMO ;)