what color??

ricepot

O.G.
Oct 4, 2006
I'm planning on getting the abbey, but I am torn between the 2 colors. I like the platinum leather trim alot better then the dark brown trim, but I don't like the interior of the platinum trimmed one. I prefer the dark brown one. But then I also have a couple of other gucci's with the same color combo and I want something a little different... I don't know what color to get :confused1: I've been looking for the platinum trimmed one with a more subtle interior, but I haven't been able to find one in toronto :crybaby: I don't even know if it's available?? What do you think? Should I just get the platinum trimmed one and hope that the interior "grows" on me, or should I just get the dark brown trimmed one?? :s

what about the off white trim? i don't like the interior lining of the gucci cruise bags either which turned me off to the platinum. but the off white is at least a light color like the platinum and i loooove it more than the dark brown.

babyhart thanx for the advice. I haven't been able to see the off white trim in the abbey, everyone only seems to have the dark brown and the platinum... :sad: I think I might just get the platinum :confused1:

I'm also wondering how "safe" is the bag? I'm worried because the top of the purse doesn't have a zipper or anything that actually "closes" the bag. I'm just worried that if I put it down somewhere or if I'm running after my 4 year old, my things are going to fall out??