What color would you choose in a day?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you could choose out off all the colors that Bal has ever made what color or colors do you think would look great in a day/hobo?

Part of me thinks that blue india would look great in the color with jeans. I also think the natural or argyle would be great as well.

Opinions please???:graucho:

2. Blue India sounds so great...or maybe a brown one ...

3. BI is pefect in the Day.
    i have a BI City and i actually wish that i got the Day in BI instead.
    whatever color you choose, the Day is a really nice bag...it fits a ton, but it still holds it's shape very well with almost nothing in it

4. i have a BI Day and i think it's one of the prettiest colors. :shame:

but i also think that the softest pink in the day is pretty too but i'm worried about yellowing.

and ice blue in a day. though i did see a truffel in the Day and that was nice too and a greige.

i'm no help am i?!?! :P

5. OLIVE DAY... i've seen the other girls' olive city which were so pretty!

6. Oh my gosh, meemie the blue india looks incredible in the Day. NM Scottsdale had one 2 weeks ago that I went back and looked at 3 days in a row. The leather was smooth, thick and tdf! It was absolutely gorgeous. But I didnt buy it. And I'm kicking myself for it now.

I personally would love a pink day or ink or the new marine blue. I just got my first Day bag a few days ago (black) and I love it and I want more. gimme, gimme, gimme!:love:

7. You girls are no help!! I am still waiting on my newest B-bag and here I am being tempted again.

So do you think they still have BI days available in the stores?? I don't know why but I think that is a great color for the shape of this bag.

Although Olive....hmmmm

8. temptation MEEMIE... u just can't stop hehe.

Maybe aloharag? they sent me a PDF file of their catalog, i saw a BI day attached w/ the email...

9. I know someone with Blue Roi/Blueberry, Ink, and Black. The Blueberry is :love:

10. I LOVE the black & white damask in the Day and was lucky enough to get on[​IMG]e. It's a real beauty!

11. oops! Sorry for the HUGE pic. Don't know what happened.:shame:

12. i know AR had a BI day 2 weeks ago and also Bal NY had 2 when I was there about 3.5 weeks ago. so there were definitely a few out there a few weeks ago...not sure about now but i'd call around!! i got mine at Susan in Burlingame, CA but they only had one.

i posted a pic of my BI day on me..i think it's a really lovely color for a Day. But i have seen a bunch of Days on ebay that are beautiful too. so really i think most of the colors look wonderful in this style!!

13. mm... I'd LOVE to have an ink day or a blueberry day! I'll have the ink in another style so the blueberry day is definitely on my list. LOVE it!

14. 0o0o a day in BLUEBERRY or BI would be simply WONDERFUL or even MAGENTA!

15. My next Bal has to be a Day in Grenat or Bordeaux. :love: