What color Work do you have or want?

1. Ladies,

I am trying to decide on the color for a work. I am torn between pratical colors that goes with everything, i.e. black, truffle, camel, or bold colors that make a statement.

Can you tell me what color your Work is, or what it would have been if you were to purchase one?

2. i always wanted a work in bold colours like blues or reds

3. Blueberry might be a good color for the work...not too subdued, not too loud either. Love that color so much!

4. I have a precioussssss Grenat Work:love: !!!
    I was looking for a big bag in a dark colour (to prevent from being dirty),
    but not to dark...

Work Grenat 3 F06.jpg Work Grenat  F06.jpg
  5. I want a Black work. I think it is so versatile.

6. I have a truffle and a greige. They pretty much go with anything.

7. SAPIN - love this bag - it gets better everyday, and I can wear it with most everything!

8. Ink!

9. I have a Truffle work.
    I would love to have a blue work...

10. I've got a BLUEBERRY work, but I havent even used it yet! hehehe! *shame*

11. I have pale pink, rouge theatre, cornflower blue, and sapin Work bags. Love them all too!! :heart:

12. ^^^I didn't know you had a pale pink work! It must be gorgeous! It's now on my wish list!

13. esiders,

First I am green with envy :love: But I've got to ask the hard question. If you could only keep one of them which one would it be?

14. welp, i've got an origan work & a black work & i love them to pieces :love:

ORIGAN WORK B-BAG1.jpg ORIGAN WORK B-BAG2.jpg
  15. :wtf: It would be either rouge_theatre or sapin.

Yes I have one...but it's one of the pale pink bags that has changed into a beige-y color. I'm giving it to my sister for her birthday next year...she loves the color, despite the weirdness. :shame:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice