What color WOC?

Vienna

Jun 27, 2010
I want to add a new WOC to my collection but can't decide which color will get the most use. I'm leaning towards Red or Lavender. Any thoughts?
This is my current collection..... Also debating on selling the dark grey mini.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463251549.333482.jpg

I always think in my head I want something red. But I never pull the trigger because I know I won't use it. I vote for lavender. I just saw a blue/gray woc that had a lavender undertone that was pretty.

Honestly, if you wear a lot of neutral color clothes, get a red woc! Red woc is just perfect, doesnt pop out that much, just enough to make everyone look at you! There are a lot of SA that have red woc in either lambskin or caviar now, so it isnt that hard to find

Im dying for a red woc but i'd rather save a little more to go for the red mini rectangle :love:

I think it depends on what colors you wear a lot. I personally would wear lavender more but many ladies here prefer red. That being said, I do own a red bag (the fuchsia in Epi from LV), but it is more of a berry red. I wear it more than I thought I would (and I was never really a red bag gal).