What color WOC?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 is now open to the public! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale.
    We're also giving away five more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I want to add a new WOC to my collection but can't decide which color will get the most use. I'm leaning towards Red or Lavender. Any thoughts?
    This is my current collection..... Also debating on selling the dark grey mini.
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1463251549.333482.jpg

2. My vote is red!!' [emoji173]️

3. I always think in my head I want something red. But I never pull the trigger because I know I won't use it. I vote for lavender. I just saw a blue/gray woc that had a lavender undertone that was pretty.

4. That's why I'm so hesitant about red! But I think it looks lovely on others but wonder if I will actually use it myself [emoji53]

5. I think red would be perfect for a WOC! For me, I wear so much black and grey that it would be nice to have a pop of color!

6. Personally, I love red! I wear a lot of neutral color clothing so red is my go to pop of color.

7. I would vote for red as well. I have one in red and love it. It would be a perfect addition to your amazing collection.

8. Looks to me like you NEED a red bag.

9. Honestly, if you wear a lot of neutral color clothes, get a red woc! Red woc is just perfect, doesnt pop out that much, just enough to make everyone look at you! There are a lot of SA that have red woc in either lambskin or caviar now, so it isnt that hard to find

Im dying for a red woc but i'd rather save a little more to go for the red mini rectangle :love:

10. I think it depends on what colors you wear a lot. I personally would wear lavender more but many ladies here prefer red. That being said, I do own a red bag (the fuchsia in Epi from LV), but it is more of a berry red. I wear it more than I thought I would (and I was never really a red bag gal).

11. Red :smile:

12. Red! Love love love your color selections!!!

13. Definitely red!

14. Red would be stunning! There's just something about it :smile:

15. Red one is excellence choice:happydance:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice