What color vernis heart will match the Cerises red?

Line C

O.G.
Apr 9, 2009
I want to get a Vernis Heart Coin Purse to hang on my Monogram handbag, and I would love if there was a red to match the Cerises red because I'm getting a Cerises Zippy Wallet..
Since I haven't got the wallet yet and have no heart coin purses to compare it with anyway, I need you expert opinions ;)

I agree, Pomme d'Amour will match!

ETA: The Vert Tonic is also a good match, it matches the leaves on the cherries.

Here's my Cerises Bandana and my Cosmetic Pouch:
Without flash:
3431438962_62eb8b8963_b.jpg

With flash:
3430625297_3b13dd9ae4_b.jpg

Last edited:
I was thinking of the Pomme, but I was a little scared it was too dark and "plum" if you know what I mean.. Good idea about the green Millemini, I didn't even think of that.. By the way, do you know if they have theese now in the Oslo store?

I know they have plenty of the Pop Vernis colors on display, but I'm not sure if they have the hearts in stock. Call them on Tuesday and ask (phone 22 82 88 00, PM me if you want me to recommend a SA :smile:)

vert is a nice match!....i wish I had a pomme something to compare it for you....im not sure but maybe pomme is more blueish red rather than the orangy red of cerises? the now epi red is more orangy...i wish we could see a comparison!
cherrynvernis.jpg

im not sure but maybe pomme is more blueish red rather than the orangy red of cerises? the now epi red is more orangy...i wish we could see a comparison!
That is exactly what I'm thinking also.. It is so hard to decide from the photos since colors can show up very different from RL, sure wish I lived closer to the store :P