what color to choose from:

Which color would be better for me

• orange/rouille (sp?)

• lilac

• rogue vif

Results are only viewable after voting.

knn

Nov 2, 2006
I plan to buy another city. Unfortunately, the rouge vif is sold out again!!

I am in my mid 30s, quite modern and always in jogging pants or jeans, am 5"5"' and skinny, help me choose which color would suit me......

I only have these colors to choose from,.......

Rouile/ orange (sp?)
lilac
or just wait for another batch of
rouge vif?

I love my RV it has much nicer leather than the 06 lilac even if this color is beautiful as well, rouille is a very deep and warm orange I had a city in that color but I do prefer RV so that's why it had to go.
I think powderpuff still has her RV city for sale (It was posted in "Achtung")...it's beautiful I would check it out.

of the 3 i love the lilac the most- it's the one I have, but it sounds like you want the RV a lot! Maybe wait for that or get the new vermillion?

I voted for the lilac, because its a truly gorgeaus color!! But I tend to be a bit biased when it comes to colors since, everything I own is like lilac/purple *meaning, every accessory in my room haha*

i love the rouille, it matches so much, not to bright, not too orange. I am not a huge fan of pinky/purple colors. I had to decide between rouge vif and rouille and love my rouille!

lilac is pretty but every bag i saw in this color had leather i didn't like. you might find one with leather you like, though. rouge vif is great and i say hold out OR wait for spring 07 vermillion, which is said to be very very close to rouge vif. i have yet to see it in real life, but it photographs slightly orangey. i believe it is a true red from what i have heard from SA's at BalNY and BalParis.