What color to choose for Bbag Day / hobo ? (Greige, black, etc)

What color would you buy your bbag Day ?

• 06 aw Greige (light gray)

• white

• 06 aw Black

• Tan

• 06 aw Cafe Brown

Results are only viewable after voting.

lil*miz*vixen

H & LV Mommy
O.G.
Oct 29, 2005
Hi gurls,:heart:

i just bought a greige day yesterday, but still contemplating if i've made the right choice...coz i'm afraid it'll be hare to keep it clean & afraid it'll yellow...but its reli smooth & smooshy, i love the leather & hate to bring her back :crybaby:

if you were to choose, what color would you choose for a DAY?:love:

1. aw 06 Greige
2. black
3. 06 cafe brown
4. tan
5. white
:confused1:
will add a pic of the greige day later

thanks in advance :shame:

I have one in Ink ad one in greige.
And I think the greige is just amazing!
If you can I would get a light and a dark colored one (all depends on what bags you have already.
I really wanted a fall 06 camel day but couldn't find one so ended up with a city in that color.
It's a great color for the day as well and I'm considering a 07 café day.

sorry i'm not much help but I think the greige is the most stunning among your choices!

Attachments

• DSCN3589.jpg
    DSCN3589.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 113
Catcat: thanks, your greige is amazing...:tender: but is it hard to keep clean? i'm afraid the stitching will be dirty since its light thread... :s

if i'm happy with the leather (if i do keep the greige day)
should i use LMB pre-treatment? i'm afraid the stitching is unprotected/uncoated...:confused1:

I have one in Ink ad one in greige.
And I think the greige is just amazing!
If you can I would get a light and a dark colored one (all depends on what bags you have already.
I really wanted a fall 06 camel day but couldn't find one so ended up with a city in that color.
It's a great color for the day as well and I'm considering a 07 café day.

sorry i'm not much help but I think the greige is the most stunning among your choices!

I agree with catcat !! Just ordered a purse in greige and I think it's one of the best 06-colors, matching with everything :yes: ! But of course the Day also looks perfect in black or cafe brown :s - it depends on your bags (colors) you already have maybe ?!

i find that the black day they have (06 aw) are not pure black, it has a lot of greyish tints to it... at first sight i loved it, coz i thought i looked diff & stands out more when i am in an all black outfit (which is mostly the case).

firstclass:

thx~ well i'm just starting my bbag family...;)
currently i just have rouge vif work, ...greige day... and ink weekender on its way...

how hard is it to keep light color bbags clean & avoid yellowing?? :shrugs:

there is this gorgeous picture of a fellow PFer here with her day in black, and shes wearing like skinny jeans and a cute black top and she looked so rocker chic.