What color to choose for Bbag Day / hobo ? (Greige, black, etc)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
?

What color would you buy your bbag Day ?

1. 06 aw Greige (light gray)

2. white

3. 06 aw Black

4. Tan

5. 06 aw Cafe Brown

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hi gurls,:heart:

i just bought a greige day yesterday, but still contemplating if i've made the right choice...coz i'm afraid it'll be hare to keep it clean & afraid it'll yellow...but its reli smooth & smooshy, i love the leather & hate to bring her back :crybaby:

if you were to choose, what color would you choose for a DAY?:love:

1. aw 06 Greige
    2. black
    3. 06 cafe brown
    4. tan
    5. white
    :confused1:
    will add a pic of the greige day later

thanks in advance :shame:

2. which is the tan and cafe brown 06?

3. I have one in Ink ad one in greige.
    And I think the greige is just amazing!
    If you can I would get a light and a dark colored one (all depends on what bags you have already.
    I really wanted a fall 06 camel day but couldn't find one so ended up with a city in that color.
    It's a great color for the day as well and I'm considering a 07 café day.

sorry i'm not much help but I think the greige is the most stunning among your choices!

Attached Files:

4. I voted for cafe, nice and dark and rich and warm.

5. among your choices...Black :smile:

6. Catcat: thanks, your greige is amazing...:tender: but is it hard to keep clean? i'm afraid the stitching will be dirty since its light thread... :s

if i'm happy with the leather (if i do keep the greige day)
    should i use LMB pre-treatment? i'm afraid the stitching is unprotected/uncoated...:confused1:

7. I agree with catcat !! Just ordered a purse in greige and I think it's one of the best 06-colors, matching with everything :yes: ! But of course the Day also looks perfect in black or cafe brown :s - it depends on your bags (colors) you already have maybe ?!

8. i find that the black day they have (06 aw) are not pure black, it has a lot of greyish tints to it... at first sight i loved it, coz i thought i looked diff & stands out more when i am in an all black outfit (which is mostly the case).

9. given the choices you gave, I chose white, but otherwise I'd go for rouge vif or ink

10. I like black.

11. I would either pic greige or cafe brown. Both are really pretty colors!

12. I vote for the dark colors like black and cafe.

13. firstclass:

thx~ well i'm just starting my bbag family...;)
    currently i just have rouge vif work, ...greige day... and ink weekender on its way...

how hard is it to keep light color bbags clean & avoid yellowing?? :shrugs:

14. there is this gorgeous picture of a fellow PFer here with her day in black, and shes wearing like skinny jeans and a cute black top and she looked so rocker chic.