What color tights with a brown skirt?

memory

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
I usually wear black tights with my skirts and dresses in the winter, but what color should I wear with brown skirts? And what color shoes/boots, too? Should they be brown to match or are black ok? TIA.

memory

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
Wow - orange: I would never have figured that lol. I might start by experimenting with navy, though :smile:

memory

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
Argyle is a wonderful idea, because i can work some cream in there. This is great DCCutie :smile:

memory

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
See, I like the idea of brown, but it is so matchy that it makes me hesitate. I'm considering burgundy as an option with brown shoes/boots, to break up all the matching.

madamefifi

cat hoarder
O.G.
Aug 23, 2006
virginia
You could wear brown, black, dark red, navy shoes...to me grey is pretty neutral. I've been experimenting a lot this fall because I am sick of playing it safe with boring old black.

memory

O.G.
Mar 3, 2008
I'm experimenting myself: usually I stick with black tights, which I love, but I have a few new skirts that call for more interesting combinations.

Romeos

O.G.
Jul 15, 2007
NYC
burgundy, pink, orange are all great, you can have several different colours and choose one depending on the colour of your sweater/blouse.

bagsforme

O.G.
Nov 8, 2006
I wear brown with brown boots/shoes. Black with black boots/shoes. Orange tights with brown boots/shoes. Could match tights with top.