What color tights to wear with this dress?

1. The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale 2019 Early Access ends today! Please support TPF by using this link before shopping the sale. We're also giving away six more $200 gift cards during the duration of the NAS! Find out more...
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. What color tights to wear with dress, I have black is that ok??[​IMG]

2. I think black tights would be perfect! I can't tell if the flowers are plum, but you could also do a very dark (so that it's not the same color, but in the same color family) pair of plum tights with black shoes.

3. black lace or other texture or plain- though I thin bc the dress has a lot going on maybe plain sheer black would be best.

maybe nude fishnet?

4. Black opaque. IMO, the dress has a pattern, so a patterned hose will compete with that and not compliment it. And I tend to view sheer black hose as dressier, so if it is for everyday wear I'd stick with black opaques. If it is for evening or a date, then sheers would be fine.

5. black or even a dark grey depending on the look you are going for...

6. Black opaque.

7. Black opaque..

8. I vote for black opaque also

9. i think black is perfect.

10. Exactly what I would have said :tup:

11. Black Opaque, or possibly a deep plum opaque.

Black shoes.

12. Yep - black will be perfect match :smile:

13. ita

14. black opaque

15. Black opaque

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice