What color this year is the prettiest?

leatherlover

Aug 29, 2006
I`m getting ready to buy my first bag and would like some suggestions as to what are the greatest colors for this year? Also what do you think of Ink?
Balenciaga sent my a color panel online but its hard to see the colors clearly.Any suggestions?

It's all a matter of opinion but Rouge Vif is a hot seller that a lot of people have fallen for. Ink is from a previous season and is pretty much sold out but you can definitely find a bag if you're determined. It's very pretty! There's a new blue grey coming out any time now and we're all on the edge of our seat to see it!

I think I'm in the minority here, but for me it's a tie between blueberry and grenat...they are beautiful jewel tones that can match a lot of other colors!

I think INK is the most beautiful. I was really interested in all the pictures on the forum that show how the color of ink changes in different lights. It wasn't until I saw one IRL until I could fully appreciate it. I now have a city and courier in ink purchased in the last 2 weeks that are my absolute favorites! BalNY still has ink available.

So far for '06 my favorite is Rouge Vif...but Ink is absolutely smashing. The color-change is really cool. In florescent light it was very violet but in the natural light an inky midnight blue.