What color suits the Queen of tPF??

Ok you all are amazing!!

For those that said I need to decide on a leather, you are totally right... That will take a while and lots of research! But I have about 358 days or something to decide!!!!

Megs!!! For you, there is only one Birkin, only one! :heart: I have seen you in person. I know you don't like big big bags, so I'd still go with 30cm for you. Now you love the Blue Jean Birkin and I think for your color hair beautiful big blue eyes and snow white complection and your casual way of dressing you have to go with the Blue Jean Birkin. It's definately for you! :love:

I'm not an expert but I think that your Birkin should be Black Togo. Black never goes out of fashion and you already have a Brown Speedy, no? JMHO (JMHO stands for Just My Humble Opinion, right?)

:yahoo: Megs! :yahoo: I see you with Blue Jean...it is a fun, casual color. I love the color in Clemence (like my Evelyne). Also Ebene or gold would be perfect! :yes:

Megs....:yahoo: :yahoo: So excited for you!!! My twin and I think alike!!! I would love to see you in BJ togo birkin with palladium hardware. It would be so fun, cool, and casual, and yet will stay classic forever!!!! You can always get a black birkin later when you want something more dressy.

BJ Birkin all the way!!!!

:heart: :heart:

BJ 35 in togo or clemence. It is young and great for a first birkin.

If you think you might never buy a second birkin, gold/gold in togo or clemence would be a great bag to grow "up" with.

Megs, my vote, for a first Birkin, and given your height and coloring--
Gold Togo with gold hardware. Hands down. A classic you will never regret.