What color suits the Queen of tPF??

GF, what a gorgeous GOLD BIRKIN you have! Megs, what you need is a GOLD BIRKIN W/GH. Gold birkin is my all-time favorite color.

What I like about gold is that it matches with almost any funky outfit, casual yet can be formal and fun too + has a vintage effect as in the color.

All close tpf members know that i'm a GRANDMA at heart and like stuff that is old granny & vintage effect although the bag is not exactly a vintage. Megs, I'm as young as you + like to be casual yet fun stylish in my dressing.

^^Tammy, BJ w/GH do exist. Megs, if you don't want gold, you might want to consider BJ w/black piping w/PH hermes birkin. I'm biased here coz' the combo is my favorite of all in BJ. BJ w/black piping is like the chocolate w/fuschia piping, the pic that you see. The overall leather + the handles is in blue jean color & black is the piping.

Okay well it's not really as easy as just suggesting a color! First, you know whether you ARE a color girl or not...are you more comfy with basic black or a dark color? Are you a neutral (like shopmom pretends??!!!) Or if you're a color girl...do you prefer reds? Blues? Plums? Pinks? There are so many issues! I know I'm a blue girl at heart - but love the reds as well...and we assume you won't have just one in your lifetime if you're starting out THIS young lol! There's always raisin...along with the blues and reds...and greens...you say!!!!

Megs, because you are so young, how about a gold togo Birkin with palladium h/w? I think it looks "younger" with palladium as opposed to gold h/w.

So, now that you have all of the recommendations, what strikes your fancy?

Okay well it's not really as easy as just suggesting a color! First, you know whether you ARE a color girl or not...are you more comfy with basic black or a dark color? Are you a neutral (like shopmom pretends??!!!) Or if you're a color girl...do you prefer reds? Blues? Plums? Pinks? There are so many issues! I know I'm a blue girl at heart - but love the reds as well...and we assume you won't have just one in your lifetime if you're starting out THIS young lol! There's always raisin...along with the blues and reds...and greens...you say!!!!

I agree with shoes - it depends on which colors suit you the best. And as has been mentioned, definitely stop into H and check out the different leathers and their textures either from the leather sample book or in agendas and wallets. Leathers can take the same color differently, so that may be a factor for you, too.

But if I had to choose for you... I think a 35 BJ togo or 35 gold togo or chevre with either gold or PH, whichever you prefer. :smile:

Enjoy the daydreaming - that's the second-best part of getting the birkin! ;)