What color(s) would you like to see London Tote in stock?

TropicalGal

Jan 15, 2007
Hi Ladies. Just taking a straw poll here. What color(s) would you like to see London Tote in stock? I'm for another round of black snakeprint leather. Or maybe grey snakeprint.

As I am a returnee to BE after awhile away...can you ladies tell me what the London Tote was offered in, in previous seasons?

tl^^^ !!!! I'm with you. Let's see what others dream of and see what we can make happen...

I think it was available in black snake, black matte, caffe latte and anthracite? Maybe?

I definitelly could see it in neutrals, black matte, maybe black crash?, anthracite for sure, whiskey, either the caffe latte or tan bubble chevre maybe? Color is kind of risky but a lot of ladies love the purples. Vermillion would make me swoon!

I recall it in anthracite and black snakeprint. I'd love black too with no print. This is a style I'd love in lots of colors! Even black pebbled, black crash or black bubbled chevre would be great!

My votes are black snakeprint, another black alternative (lightweight pebbled maybe?), anthracite (because I love mine so much), whiskey, eggplant, deep bordeaux and grey snakeprint.

I think it was available in black snake, black matte, caffe latte and anthracite? Maybe?

I definitelly could see it in neutrals, black matte, maybe black crash?, anthracite for sure, whiskey, either the caffe latte or tan bubble chevre maybe? Color is kind of risky but a lot of ladies love the purples. Vermillion would make me swoon!

I forgot about cafe latte. I have a bec for a purple pebbled LT. Cannot wait to get it!

What do you ladies think about a grey snakeprint leather London Tote?

Do you think Grey Shimmer would be too delicate for London Tote?

I personally would not do grey shimmer. I had a bag in that it was too light in color and imo would wear on the corners. The London Tote can handle ANYTHING thrown at it so I would pick a leather that can match that.:smile:

As you know, I ordered a BEC in Navy snakeprint ...have only seen pix...which I can't seem to upload! The size is too big. If you tell me how to adjust, I'll be happy to try. I currently have the pix (taken in the taller) on my desktop. Anyway, Navy is a fresh, chic alternative to black. AFter seeing the Yellow Saffiano tote (in another thread) I'd say, Saffiano should def be in stock for this style. Really classy.