what color patent easy?

cbrooke

Feb 11, 2007
I think I want a neutral color but already have a black bag...maybe a grey or beige. Do I need to worry about color transfer with a patent bag? I like the pink (nice pop of color) but think it is maybe more of a trendy bag than classic. Any other suggestions and where to look?

agree with marks on patent... darker is a safer bet. Is there a blue color available? If the grey is dark, then that would be nice as well. I've seen red before and that's really pretty.

I like the grey but it' a lighter shade which is why I have not bought it. Once there is a mark it's not going to come off and I've seen way to many light colored YSL bags with marks.

I like the grey but it' a lighter shade which is why I have not bought it. Once there is a mark it's not going to come off and I've seen way to many light colored YSL bags with marks.

Good point. I cant believe we haven't found (yet) a way to remove those nasty marks... So many nice bags ruined... Arghhh.

^I don't have a patent YSL bag, but just a thought:

Has anyone tried a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser to possibly remove the marks on patent? I have used one on like surfaces and it has removed other marks that nothing else would without damage!