What color organizer for Book Tote TDJ?

What color organizer for Book Tote TDJ navy?

• Total voters

queeenJ

Jul 11, 2010
Hey loves! I've put the deposit down for a small Book Tote TDJ (navy) and should be getting it in September :smile:
I would love your thoughts on an organizer since I haven't actually seen the TDJ in person so I don't know how "white" the white is!

To keep it seamless, should I go with WHITE, BEIGE, or DARK BLUE if the inside of the bag is actually more dark than white?
I'm buying this from Aliexpress since it's the cheapest option compared to brands like Samorga and Zoomoni.

ALSO, is the Book Tote TDJ still in?! Should I keep this or return it when it comes in???

Thank you in advance! :heart:

org color.png

white.pngbeige.png

Hey loves! I've put the deposit down for a small Book Tote TDJ (navy) and should be getting it in September :smile:
I would love your thoughts on an organizer since I haven't actually seen the TDJ in person so I don't know how "white" the white is!

To keep it seamless, should I go with WHITE, BEIGE, or DARK BLUE if the inside of the bag is actually more dark than white?
I'm buying this from Aliexpress since it's the cheapest option compared to brands like Samorga and Zoomoni.

ALSO, is the Book Tote TDJ still in?! Should I keep this or return it when it comes in???

View attachment 4815013

View attachment 4815030View attachment 4815031
I think the beige would be the best choice. Dark blue may stand out a bit too much when it becomes visible from the opening.

I also don't think the Toile de Jouy can really be "out". It's a Dior motif that is featured in several collections like home wares and even menswear.

View attachment 4815013

View attachment 4815030View attachment 4815031
I got the TDJ Book Tote in navy and use a beige organizer.
Navy seemed to dark for me and hard to find all my black SLGs inside the bag :biggrin:

Reactions: averagejoe
would also love to see images of how the beige color looks inside the TDJ - too many white/cream colors on samorga's website, i can't decide which is the best color to choose for seamless blending with the background of the TDJ print !