What color of reissue is the best for me?

Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. I now have my first classic flap m/l in black with GHW. I want to have the second bag to be reissue but what color is the best to me? Should I get black with GHW?

2. i think a second black with ghw will be redundant. it's hard to break away from the classic black and ghw combos, but you can do it! :smile:

what color bags do you have already?

3. I now have grey, burgundy and blue. :smile:

4. I'm confused lol I thought this would be your second bag as the first bag is the black m/l? But then again, you have blue, burgundy and grey? Or do u mean this is your first m/l while your other flaps are in other sizes? Or I guess this is your first bag in black?

5. Sorry to confuse you. :P M/L classic black cavier is my first bag that I bought by myself. I have blue m/l but I got from my mom very long time ago. She didn't use anymore. Burgundy is mini and grey is WOC so I didn't count them in. I'm looking for reissue because I wanna have one in my collection but still thinking if I should take black or other colors?

6. lol i was confused also, i thought the m/l was your first .. but now that i understand LOL....black reissue 227 with ghw. Looking at your collection in your avatar I think it would be a nice addition. Something bigger and really really classy!

7. A purple reissue or the light gold reissue would be nice...

8. Ohh okay I understand now lol. I suggest a grey or a purple reissue in 226 or more towards the 227 as its like a jumbo size which you don't have. :biggrin: