What color of epi speedy should I get?

meeowy

O.G.
Oct 17, 2006
Hello! I am very new to this forum, and it is nice to meet you all! :smile:

I am looking to get an epi speedy 25, but which color?
1) black
2) red
3) canelle(sp?), that relatively new beige/brown color

I want an everyday bag, and I am quite casual.

Thanks in advance for your help. :P

Your first Epi Speedy.. I would suggest the Black then If you love it and have to have more which you will :yes: then you could go for the Red or Cannelle IMHO

I would get the red. Not a big fan of canelle. Black is alright, but it's a little dull compared to red. I think you'll realize you can wear red a lot, especially if you wear neutral colors.

I just got the black for my very first LV! It is spectacular and I am so in love with it. It has a very nice sheen to it and even my husband is impressed with it!
I tend to dress very casual every day. Nice jeans and a simple top and the black speedy is a perfect accent. But, I had to go to 2 parties and dressed up more and the speedy didn't miss a beat! Beautiful!
I was torn between the black and red, but I already have a red handheld Dooney bag that I still love so black became the obvious choice for me.
Either way, you can't go wrong!
The cannelle just doesn't do anything for me.

I'm partial to the red, especially in the 25, I worry if I get it in the 30, it's too much speedy for a strong color especially considering my height and build, but enough about me, lol, I like the red and think a red bag is classic. Black will also always be made in epi so that's timeless as well. But red is so HOT!