what color of east/west bag should i get?

1. okay... i have been wanting the east/west caviar for a while now. i know i dont want it in black because i have way too many black bags.
    what color do you girls suggest? also if you see it in your local Saks, please let me know. i have some gc from Saks that i need to get rid of.

2. The slate blue (greyish blue) e/w is really pretty. I'm not sure if Saks carries that color in it though. I know NM did.

3. I think theres a purple one - I've seen a awesome purple one on here... so yummy... its still a dark colour but its not black..

4. beige, easy to match outfits and classic.

5. i kinda want a somewhat neutral color.....
    i called my local Saks today and the SA said they have peach color?
    does anyone know how this looks? i will not be able to go there til sat, and now i am curious....

6. Purple! It's a gorgeous color and perfect for fall.

7. i love the e/w in plum, though you really can't go wrong with a classic black or white.

8. I saw one a few weeks ago in a camel/caramel color. So beautiful. Unfortunately, I had already stopped at the Gucci Boutique before I made it to Chanel, so I had to pass this time.

Good luck.

9. Purple :love:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice