What color next please??

ehy12

O.G.
Aug 4, 2008
I am in quota limbo until the second half of the year as my dh both purchased bs already. I would love to add a diff color family next in a b25. I am drawn to a deep warm red/burgundy, grey or purple (raisin). I also want to add a BE but i am covered already I think with a navy and a pop.
Please chime in with any comments or suggestions as I unfortunately have plenty of time to think over the next purchase.
What do you think next? Red? Purple??
I surprised myself with how much i love malachite and now a whole new world of colors has opened up...

20170403_083520.jpeg
20160911_131227.jpeg

Def Bordeaux or Rouge H if it is available :heart: To me a dark red is a must in a bag collection.
I feel certain occasions I have definitely wanted a red...what do you think of a grey?? I have been waiting all season for GM but never came my way and maybe thats all well since I do have etoupe, etain, argile in other style bags...i want to choose wisely next round.

I feel certain occasions I have definitely wanted a red...what do you think of a grey?? I have been waiting all season for GM but never came my way and maybe thats all well since I do have etoupe, etain, argile in other style bags...i want to choose wisely next round.
Grey is fabulous but as you say, you have etoupe and etain....you have a great set of neutrals and a pop. For me the next step is the jewel tone neutrals....Rouge H, Bordeaux, Raisin, Prune...you have malachite and a navy blue, so red would be a lovely addition :heart:
I know for me, pop colors aren't that wearable but i like to enjoy the beautiful colors H makes, so these are the shades I love the most. BE is, of course, also special!