What color/leather is this vintage Kelly?

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Hi ladies,

I'm fairly new to Hermes and looking to make my first purchase! I stumbled upon this bag and was wondering what color/leather is this Kelly? I originally wanted a gold Epsom but would this do even though it's darker? I'm just concerned with how this would match with my wardrobe.

Thanks in advance for all your help!
    ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395942698.692423.jpg

2. I am the worlds worst guesser but I think the leather looks like Ardennes - which is a wonderful leather and maybe the colour is noisette? If you let people know the date letter then you will get a better result.

3. Looks like ardennes leatherwise.. Colour vary on screens.. Looks brownish maybe noisette? Or sienne?

4. It's stamped X in a circle. Thanks for the guess! I would love if it was Ardennes. :smile:

5. Here is another photo:

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1395943969.648697.jpg

6. Looks like ardennes and noisette...brown with red undertones?

7. I am pretty confident on Ardennes. I has a black kelly 32 in ardennes and it looked exactly the same. Flat grain with a sheen. Was a very rigid bag.

8. Is this color easy to match? I really want my first purchase to be one I can wear with everything for a long time...

9. Nice sheen. A good neutral and easy to match.

10. I think it's a good neutral color.