What color is your paddy?

PGN

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
I am really starting to like this bag:smile: but trying to decide on a color. I have the edith preordered in whiskey so I am looking for something else. Also-do you find the lock to be a pain?

noreedoll

Dec 30, 2005
mine is whiskey:

but the bag ITSELF is a pain, lol... it's heavy and cumbersome, but it looks so good!

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
i don't understand why everyone thinks it's heavy. maybe i'm used to using a heavy tote bag for school, but when i saw one IRL it didn't seem any heavier than a normal bag. but i do have strong shoulders...everyone always says that my bags are heavy when i hand it to someone to hold. so maybe i'm just odd? i dunno.

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
Ordered an anthracite from LVR, got it..its noir? (says anthracite on the tag..). Maybe they renamed it? So now I have a metallic anthracite coming my way. Oh, and I dont find it heavy at all. But my bookbag weighs about 50 lbs so..everything seems light lol

Attachments

amanda

I Bleed Georgia Red
Oct 18, 2005
New York City
www.purseblog.com
nawth21 said:
Ordered an anthracite from LVR, got it..its noir? (says anthracite on the tag..). Maybe they renamed it? So now I have a metallic anthracite coming my way. Oh, and I dont find it heavy at all. But my bookbag weighs about 50 lbs so..everything seems light lol
the way LVR has their bags labeled is a little confusing with these colors - they say they have metallic and nonmetallic anthracite, and i guess they're calling the noir nonmetallic anthracite. i emailed them a couple months ago about it - they should really change it. i guess it's a language barrier since the color names are translated from french to english for our websites and they're italian trying to make sense of the french in such a way that it makes sense to those that speak english. still not the greatest way to do things, though. hope it all works out!

Jan 27, 2006
Mine's off-white, I think that's what it was called on NAP. I don't find it that heavy, I have an MJ blake bag and they probably are about the same. The whole lock thing can be a bit annoying but I think it's something you just need to get used to. I've only used mine about 5 times since I got it and it bothers me less each time I use it.

Attachments

nawth21

Addicted!
O.G.
Feb 21, 2006
Twin Cities MN
amanda said:
the way LVR has their bags labeled is a little confusing with these colors - they say they have metallic and nonmetallic anthracite, and i guess they're calling the noir nonmetallic anthracite. i emailed them a couple months ago about it - they should really change it. i guess it's a language barrier since the color names are translated from french to english for our websites and they're italian trying to make sense of the french in such a way that it makes sense to those that speak english. still not the greatest way to do things, though. hope it all works out!
Yep, I got two different answers about this bag. One said not as metallic and the other said looks just like the mini, but larger :lol:
I went with the name listed and struck out. But chloe should really use two different names. when I opened the box I thought for sure it'd say noir on the tag but it says anthracite. crazy.

annabelle

O.G.
Feb 5, 2006
nawth21 said:
What a gorgeous color that is!! I'm expecting a chocolate one from LVR in March. I had one that I had to return, and neither the weight of it or the lock bothered me at all...

asl_bebes

O.G.
Feb 4, 2006
Mine is in blanc. The weight of the lock doesn't bother me, I have a Mulberry roxanne and it feels just as heavy as that bag.

kitskats

bizzy making jools
O.G.
Jan 17, 2006
USA
I have the cream Paddy. I don't find the lock annoying. I haven't zipped this bag since I got it. The lock helps to keep it closed. I now have one of the leather tabs under the lock and one hanging, an effort to keep the scratching to a minimum.