What color is your new Fall bag?

elodieD

Jul 30, 2009
I have so many black and neutral bags, I want to get something colorful for now that will work for Fall. I went to buy a bright yellow patent leather Arcadia--after dithering--and it was gone :crybaby:I looked at orange, purple, bright green, and blue bags, but went home empty-handed. I did pick up a gorgeous pony-hair bag, but unfortunately I got a rash from it. And is pony hair out?? It's been around for a while.

Would love to hear what color bag you'll be carrying! :nuts:

Oooh! Pic please? Light purple or deep purple?
Here it is :smile:

3792603890_41750dc730_b.jpg

BEAUTIFUL handbag & Shoes!!

I HAVE to get a purple handbag for Fall. I found this online for the 09 Fall Colors
American Beauty — this flattering true red is neither harsh nor over-the-top. Designed to suit all skintones, this warm but robust hue can be blended with almost any shade.
Rapture Rose — represents all that is new and fresh about this fall’s designs. With nurturing and feminine tones, this color plays upon the vibrancy of last season’s fuschia but is toned down a little with soft pink. This key shade transcends clothing into cosmetics and accessories.
Burnt Sienna — more a pinkish, earthy orange, reminiscent of Mediterranean terracotta roof tiles. Warm and comforting, probably the most-fall like of all the Panetone shades.
Majolica Blue — adding an exotic feel to the color group this cross between teal blue and navy complements oranges and purple hues perfectly.
Purple Heart — sitting somewhere between true purple and lilac, this refined tone is soft and sensual.
Warm Olive — a rich yellowy green, reminiscent of an olive in a martini, which, according to Pantone's Fall 2009 report “makes all other colors come alive.”
Honey Yellow — a warm and welcoming yellow with a hint of honeyed beige. A perfect partner to Burnt Sienna for a wintry feel.
Crème Brûlée — needs no explanation for those who love its namesake, the delicious French desert. Providing one of fall’s classic neutrals, this paired down mix of gray and ivory beige looks good enough to eat!
Nomad — another timeless neutral which falls between light gray and beige serves as an anchor for more robust colors
Iron — represents the “new black” of the season. Neither a true gray nor brown it falls more in the category of a cross between slate and gunmetal. This serves as a grounding color for all other tones.

BEAUTIFUL handbag & Shoes!!

I HAVE to get a purple handbag for Fall. I found this online for the 09 Fall Colors
American Beauty — this flattering true red is neither harsh nor over-the-top. Designed to suit all skintones, this warm but robust hue can be blended with almost any shade.
Rapture Rose — represents all that is new and fresh about this fall’s designs. With nurturing and feminine tones, this color plays upon the vibrancy of last season’s fuschia but is toned down a little with soft pink. This key shade transcends clothing into cosmetics and accessories.
Burnt Sienna — more a pinkish, earthy orange, reminiscent of Mediterranean terracotta roof tiles. Warm and comforting, probably the most-fall like of all the Panetone shades.
Majolica Blue — adding an exotic feel to the color group this cross between teal blue and navy complements oranges and purple hues perfectly.
Purple Heart — sitting somewhere between true purple and lilac, this refined tone is soft and sensual.
Warm Olive — a rich yellowy green, reminiscent of an olive in a martini, which, according to Pantone's Fall 2009 report “makes all other colors come alive.”
Honey Yellow — a warm and welcoming yellow with a hint of honeyed beige. A perfect partner to Burnt Sienna for a wintry feel.
Crème Brûlée — needs no explanation for those who love its namesake, the delicious French desert. Providing one of fall’s classic neutrals, this paired down mix of gray and ivory beige looks good enough to eat!
Nomad — another timeless neutral which falls between light gray and beige serves as an anchor for more robust colors
Iron — represents the “new black” of the season. Neither a true gray nor brown it falls more in the category of a cross between slate and gunmetal. This serves as a grounding color for all other tones.

Thank you, Jazzy_Nat! Very helpful! (But I think KittyKat's beautiful bag will haunt me...) Interesting, there is something for everyone. I can't wear earth tones or greys with anything but a blue base--I'm a Light-Bright Contrast--but Muteds look wonderful in them. (sorry, I used to be an image consultant/color analyst.)

Etincelle...love your choices, very simple yet stunning.