What color is your new Fall bag?

waiting to get my first f/w 09 bag when i go to india. Either LV or Goyard.... it'd be nice if i could get both on my trip. :biggrin:

ETA: awwww, i guess i'll need a layover in Paris or tokyo to get a goyard- none in india... :cry:

and oops, im blind....i didnt see COLOR.... if i get my goyard, i want it in either blue, green, or red.... if i get a LV, i want a bleu nuit melrose

Last edited:
I am really excited about my fall bags because I finally sold off a bunch and added both color and a metallic.

My first one is a Pewter Belen Echandia Whisper To Me Midi (much smaller than the full size one in the picture)

Pewter WTM (Medium).jpg

Next, is this Miu Miu Peggy in Amerena

peggy (Medium).jpg

The last one hasn't arrived yet. It is just like that camel Miu Miu on the right side of the picture except it is Motso (grape). I can't wait!:woohoo:

mius_0523 (Medium).JPG

I decided to not be lazy and take some pics after the other one arrived. So here they are again, except I took the pics this time.:biggrin: I'm dying to wear them, but it will be a while (which is a long story:P).

Miu Miu Peggy in Amerena
IMG_1114 (Medium).JPG

Belen Echandia Whisper To Me Midi
IMG_1133 (Medium).JPG

Miu Miu Mosto Spring Shopper (I think?)
IMG_1110 (Medium).JPG

EastWest Bayswater in Crimson, I know it might be a bit last season but I haven't had it very long and I still use my Maggie most of the time so my EW Bayswater is still 'new' to me xoxo

3818167293_f698c6752b.jpg

I plan to use this Hayden Harnett Oryx in Brandy as one of my bags for fall. (Even tho' it is from the spring collection, I'll have it for fall!)