What color is your most expensive bag?

For me, the more I spend on a bag, the more versatile it needs to be; so my pricier bags tend to be neutrals. My less pricey bags have been the whites and colorful ones - you know, harder to coordinate with and ones that get dirty easily.

Definetly black. Christian Dior small gaucho would be mine. Like you said, my more expensive bags tend to be more neutral colors. They go better with most outfits. My friend once bought this gorgeous light green purse. It was adorable but it got so dirty within the first few days!! =(

Coach Whiskey (reddish-brown) Lily Tote
*** I have two Gucci Large Chain Hobos (brown/khaki monogram with white or brown leather trim) that are more expensive retail but I bought used.

I am a neutral kind of girl so my bags tend to be brown or black.

When I read your post I immediately was about to post black. Then when I thought about it I realized that my bordeaux was actually a "little' more expensive (but only by a few dollars so really it is a tie :smile: )

This is so interesting - I thought most of the answers would be in the brown/black/neutral category, but I should have known better with this crowd!:graucho:

I guess it also depends on how many bags you own in total; ie: if you have a gazillion bags, it's not a big deal if your most expensive one is hot pink or apple green, cuz you no doubt have plenty of neutrals in the stable. ;)

I try to maintain my stash (including diaper bags) below ten cuz I get overwhelmed with too many choices. So, not much room for fun colors here!

my most expensive bag is a gorgeous RED patent leather bag, my LV Houston in Pomme d'Amour (see my sig). i wear a lot of black/white/tan and jeans so this really adds a nice pop of color.