Home & Garden What color is your house!!

Jul 5, 2007
I am in the process of buying a house. I am wondering what color do people go for. If you can post a pic of the shade, not the whole so it don't get to personal or maybe just the name. Thanks.

Mine is mostly stone with steel blue trim on the third floor. Are you looking for vinyl colors or a color to paint wood?

Attachments

• 216620_1023648833295_1287471101_54818_3844_n[1].jpg
    216620_1023648833295_1287471101_54818_3844_n[1].jpg
    61.3 KB · Views: 1,578
^^ beautiful house!! I will post a small part of my house (for privacy) just to show the color.

Attachments

• imagesCAZYMT29.jpg
    imagesCAZYMT29.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 1,373
Mine is Benjamin Moore Sag Harbor Grey. I get tons of compliments on it.

My landscaping is not even close, so pardon this hot mess. the garage and house exterior are still a construction site, too :P

attachment.php

But here is the color on Don Drapers house from Mad Men :P
I found this after I painted mine, LOL!!

I have cream trim like this, with touches of plum, and forest green roof.

IMG_2692-800.jpg

Attachments

• colors.jpg
    colors.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 3,142
Last edited:
Thanks. I guess it depends on where you live. I'm sure different colors are common in Florida than ones popular in Maine. I always liked neutral colors. My last house was cream color vinyl.

Omg... that is too pretty. I love it. The house we are looking for is like stucco? lol and pink.

Our house is white, but our next project is new siding and a new front deck. At that time (likely next summer), we will be going with a colour like CobaltBlu (a grey or tan colour) with cream-coloured trim. We already put a new roof on in a complimentary brown colour in anticipation of replacing the siding soon.

Lovely homes ladies!
Mine is Hermes shades of light (trim) & dark brown (closest thing I can think of to give a visual) with orange canvas awnings. I stole the look from a 'uber-luxury' (papers describe it) condo building Tiger Woods used to have in Stockholm.

Ours is like a khaki/tan color, with sage and purple trim.

We're painting either next year or the following year, and are still debating what color scheme to go with. I'll be watching this thread! Our neighbor painted their house a similar color, so we might go with something way different next time to brighten things up and make ours look different (possibly yellow).