What color IS this?????

S'Mom

Resistance is Futile
O.G.
Apr 8, 2006
Help! Guys can you do me a big favor? My Croc bag will be rolling on home hopefully by Monday or Tuesday next week and I'd LOVE to know the real Hermes name for the color. LZ had it listed as "brown" but can it really be just...."Brown"? It's on page 5, post #79 in the Hermes Informative Catalogue.

...Brown?

:sos:

Well, they only listed it as "Brown".... I've got to eMail Pete about something else so I'll ask him again but I just thought I'd go directly to the experts here first!

Cocoan? I kinda like that....:yes:

I was just nosin' through the leather book on friday, and I would guess cocoan, (but, if this is an older bag, hermes may have used a color no longer in production.):flowers:

no, no, no it's not what you think, K.....really. I'm serious....

....i just can't buy another thing until I bring this baby home.....although I swear if I had another couple of grand just sitting around somewhere doing nothing I'd LOVE that BJ Croc Agenda! Well, and if it was a WALLET........

Lol!!! - you crazy gal!!

I'm thinking the colour would be...........DELICIOUS!!! Oh, Hermes don't do this shade?? Well - DIVINE, then!

If I robbed you, I now wouldn't know which to steal - Princess or Croc........:wtf: :rolleyes:

avandome said:
I was just nosin' through the leather book on friday, and I would guess cocoan, (but, if this is an older bag, hermes may have used a color no longer in production.):flowers:

Ava...that's what I'm kind of thinking. In which case I think I might just adopt Cocoan because I simply can't call her...."brown"....:sad:

I really wishwe could put together a definitive guide to Hermes colours - I realise there are lots of colours in the Informative thread, but so many colour appear different on various leathers......it would be a HUGE task, but wouldn't it be great to have all the colours listed with pics (if we can find them) of the colour on the different leathers??

I'm going to H tomorrow, D...I'll ask the resident leather "expert" about vintage croc colours. Keep you posted.....