What color is this?

It is not glazed almond and it is not chestnut- I know this for sure.

There was a "toffee" color a while back and this reminds me of that color but I think it could also pass for glazed espresso although it looks a bit light for GE.. could be the lighting though.

Edit to add: I'm pretty sure it it is Glazed Espresso now that I see that you said it is more of a deep red. GE has very deep red undertones but shows up more brown in pics. It's a lovely color.

How is the leather? Does it have a glaze?? It looks like it does but maybe I'm wrong.

Hey there, girl! How are you??

The leather is definitely glazed. I would say glazed as much as my new Hazelnut MAM (which is currently in repair :crybaby:). Since I bought this bag used, it's been broken in already but it's still very shiny! I love this leather!

It's pretty! I think it's Glazed Espresso after all. I thought GE only came with silver hardware for some reason but must have been thinking of Glazed Almond. Here's a pic I got off of Revolve Clothing:

RMIN-WY24_V1-BIG.jpg

Hmmm...I actually would've guessed 'Coffee' or 'Chestnut'. Every pic I've seen online of that color had very red/orange undertones. Glazed Espresso never looked that way to me, kinda like the newer Dark Brown shade.

Hmmm...I actually would've guessed 'Coffee' or 'Chestnut'. Every pic I've seen online of that color had very red/orange undertones. Glazed Espresso never looked that way to me, kinda like the newer Dark Brown shade.

Hi Angelchick- while the GE leather can look very brown in certain lighting it has truly deep red undertones as you can see in the pic below. The bag on the left is GE and the two bags next to it are wine. Some people have actually mistaken my GE mam for wine. In real life it looks a tad more brown than this but it definitely has a lot of red in it. Hope that helps!

Untitled5.jpg

Hi Angelchick- while the GE leather can look very brown in certain lighting it has truly deep red undertones as you can see in the pic below. The bag on the left is GE and the two bags next to it are wine. Some people have actually mistaken my GE mam for wine. In real life it looks a tad more brown than this but it definitely has a lot of red in it. Hope that helps!

Untitled5.jpg

Wow! Hi @littlerock :smile: Happy to see you're still active here. It's been years.

Your Glazed Espresso MAM looks so red in that photo. Do you still have it after all of these years? Hope so - it's gorgeous!