What color is this paddy?

tod

O.G.
Feb 26, 2006
Hi. I saw this on LVR. Can someone pls tell me what the name of this color is? I love it!
0098.JPG

I love this Mousse color too, but is the picture accurate? I read in another post that it is a grayish-green color. This picture looks like a dark charcoal gray color :oh: Has anyone seen this color IRL?

tod said:
Thanks! Good choice! Where did you order yours? I ordered a choco brown from LVR but I think i'm changing my mind after seeing this.

i have the brown one and by now, i think i gave gotten my moneys worth from the bag. which of course makes hubby happy to see me use it so much.;) it is a rich brown and goes with everything. that mousse color one is to drool over though.:love:

Charlotte! said:
It's early & I'm still working on my first cup of coffee so forgive me if these are dumb questions...I LOVE this bag!

Is it suede? It looks a little suede-y on my screen...suede or leather, it's gorgeous!

The lock is huge! I don't mind..but do you actually need to use the lock to get into your purse?

What is LVR?

Thanks!

http://lovelyvanities.typepad.com/my_pretty/

the bag is leather, but the leather is very supple, squishy, and soft. it's delicious :love: . you can set up the lock to actually lock the bag closed or to just be decoration - you don't have to use it as a bag closure if you don't want. and LVR is luisaviaroma.com.

Hi,,,ive seen this Mousse in real..the leather is very squishy! Gorgeous color for paddy. They already sale it in Paris! I like the silver lock,u cant see when its peeling, hehe!