what color is this kelly?

sarahbentas

Jul 16, 2013
I hope you can see the attachment because I am posting this from my phone for the first time but anyway I saw this picture and i fell in love with the bag it's so gorgous all of my plans of getting the black kelly went out the window.
And i also love how structured it is compared to some kellys
So long story short, does anyone know whats the name of the color, leather, and size of this kelly?

Attachments

• http%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2Fb830570b2be6ca78633a2b50f68a3a08%2Ftumblr_n7ar6f9Hdx1tbrauoo1.jpg
    http%3A%2F%2F40.media.tumblr.com%2Fb830570b2be6ca78633a2b50f68a3a08%2Ftumblr_n7ar6f9Hdx1tbrauoo1.jpg
    122.3 KB · Views: 795
looks like rouge H to me in a size 35, sellier for sure with Palladium HW!
its gorgeous! :love::tender: Im a big kelly fan too!
I hope you can see the attachment because I am posting this from my phone for the first time but anyway I saw this picture and i fell in love with the bag it's so gorgous all of my plans of getting the black kelly went out the window.
And i also love how structured it is compared to some kellys
So long story short, does anyone know whats the name of the color, leather, and size of this kelly?

Great picture, beyond gorgeous bag! I had been planning on a black Kelly too but I think I just fell in love with Rouge H! :loveeyes: Especially since so much of my wardrobe is black, navy, and gray...

Looks like box 35 to me too as she looks to be tall. I have a 28 sellier in Rouge H box with GHW and it's my favorite of my bags, so much so that I will probably get a larger one (maybe different leather) with PHW.

Wow. What a BEAUTIFUL woman. Yes, this is why the fashion industry uses gorgeous women to promote their items.

A picture is worth a thousand words, I'm crazy about Rouge H too now that I've seen this pic! Hahaha. :smile::smile::smile:

Gorgeous bags.
Rouge H has changed so much through the years. I prefer the more red rouge H vs the very brown ( a la entienne aigner)...
A rouge H box leather Kelly would be TDF and also quite the unicorn these days.