What color is this kelly?

Jul 31, 2007
Ok, first of all, lets get this straight. I am no where near a fan of Heidi Montag. But, I do like the color of her kelly.

Is it Poussiere or Biscuit? Or something totally different. Vert Olive maybe.

Attachments

Jul 31, 2007
I don't see that color very much. I actually had to go through all the color reference threads and found only one bag in Poussiere that I thought looked the most like the Heidi's Kelly.

Is it available in a lot of leathers? I am changing my next order to 32 Poussiere Kelly Souple. It seems to be a pretty neutral color, yeah?

What would you all say is the difference between Poussiere and Biscuit?

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
I think Poussiere is available in Clemence and Togo (not sure if in Swift). And Croc. In regular skin, it has a hint of khaki in it. Personally I feel Biscuit is more of a neutral neutral.

You may want to consider Beige Swift.

ms piggy

special breed
O.G.
Oct 7, 2006
Thanks for the correct info mrss. Hopefully it will turn up soon. :smile:

Jul 31, 2007
Ooooh oooooh oooooh. Can I please see pictures? If its not too much trouble, surrounded by other colors as a comparison/reference. I think this will be my next H purchase.

Jul 31, 2007
Hmmm, so Beige is also another color to consider. I know I don't want Gold because I want something lighter.

How would you describe all three colors (poussiere, beige and biscuit) and how they are similar and different from one another?